~366 dresses in 2012~

2.13.2012

Dress Forty Four

Messing around in the print room with L. on Sunday... first with white ink on neon orange....





























Then on some teal paper...

Then broke out all the old plates and mixed in some red and made pink prints and then blue for some purple prints...



And then... really went to town with the puffy print process... I just love this! L invented a whole new way of printing.... Here is my dress for the day... photographed after the print was made but before the plate was taken off the paper... doesn't it look cool? the prints are much more subtle and have great indentations in the paper were the puffy paint pressed in... but I always prefer the cartoonish dark outlines... hmmm  .... tell me what You think

These are all phone pics... I'll take better ones after wednesday's class. What a happy print day at the LAC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whispers from the Void....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...