~366 dresses in 2012~

2.08.2012

Dress Thirty Nine

So... how do I find time to do what I love? Arrive at Yoga 1 hour early, sit in the parking lot and sketch, sketch, sketch.  Otherwise, I'd be at home, doing dishes, running around cleaning up, checking laundry and email, you know the drill... never a moment of peace at home with every thing shouting out little messages, reminders or complaints.... "I'm so dirty, sweep me, I haven't been paid yet, fold me, feed me, file me..."  I'd rather be a little cold, really early for things, and still get some art accomplished.

I've been thinking a lot about my friend who has just lost her mother to cancer and since she is partial to fleur de lis, they appeared in the background....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whispers from the Void....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...