~366 dresses in 2012~

4.13.2012

Dress One Hundred Four

Since her daughter (me) is so terrificaly stupendous, tonight's dress was made by a guest artist (me again). My art class is currently working on "Doodling and Noodling" which is basically doodling and then adding patterns. I've gotten into a real creative streak with this art form, making bookmarks and elaborate larger pieces. So, even though I had the blueprints for another dress in my mind when I began, I ended up with a doodled and noodled dress. Hope you enjoy all the tiny lines!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, indeed, the "Daughter" took over last night... drew the dress, scanned it, sized it and successfully uploaded to the blog - what a gal! - Liza

    ReplyDelete

Whispers from the Void....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...