~366 dresses in 2012~

2.25.2012

Dress Fifty Six

So... here is a fabulous Guest Dress!  My daughter drew this to give me a day's vacation from this 365 day project. Check out the color combinations in the groupings of "scales" on the stole portion of the outfit.... I have been informed that they were specifically grouped and calculated!


























































I especially like the hair and the fact that the neck decorations could be either a fanciful tattoo, or might be the skin colouring of a new alien species... only SHE can tell you the truth.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I can see a pattern in the stole too! And I love the illusion of sleeves... leaving us to wonder - does she have arms or fins?
    What a great "guest dress"! Hope you do it again sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Whispers from the Void....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...